Monday, August 15, 2011

The Perfect Roadtrip!


This is my roadtrip that I thought of at 6:30 a.m. on the I-45 South to the TMC. I was delirious, but the plan took root in my brain and I looooove it. 

Destination:
I'm not quite sure. You could go practically wherever you please. I would probably want something that ran through Wyoming, Idaho, Colorado, and Utah. Forget looking skanky at a hot beach! I prefer bulking up the layers in below freezing weather.

Supplies: 
1 - Backpack of clothing
2 - Towels
2 - Bed sheets
1 - Blanket
1 - Bag of toiletries
2 - Pairs of shoes
$$$$$$$

Lodging: 
This is my favorite part! You sleep in one of three places: campsites, motels, or cars. You can pay for a night at a cheap motel (that your life doesn't feel endangered in), you can camp in a campsite at a park, or you find the fanciest hotel in the area, park in the parking lot, hang up the sheets and sleeeep.

Food:
Take it as it comes. 

It's simplistic. No specific destination, no schedule to fill, and no stress. Everything would be taken as it came. The car breaks down? It becomes an adventure of its' own! You could stop wherever you wanted, whenever you wanted. You could meet new people and see new places!

I want to go NOW. 

No comments:

Post a Comment